JUST TO KEEP THE DOWNLOADS FREE: PLEASE CLICK TO VISIT

Friday, 29 March 2013

XDigital Fileice Downloader

WHILE YOU GUYS ARE LOOKING AT THIS BLOG, PLEASE CLICK THE BANNER ON TOP. IT DIRECTS YOU TO ADF.LY, GET PAID JUST BY SHARING A LINK AT YOUR WEBSITE! PLEASE SIGN UP TO ENSURE THE DOWNLOADS HERE ARE FREE AND NON-SURVEY. DON'T FORGET TO DONATE! EVERY PENNY COUNTS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT :)

FINALLY! SOMETHING COOL TO POST ABOUT.
THE XDIGITAL FILEICE DOWNLOADER IS MADE BY THE CRACKING TEAM OF XCLUSIVE DIGITAL. THEIR WEBSITE IS OVER HERE.

CHECK IT OUT! THEY HAVE TONS OF COOL HACKS THERE. (BUT YOU NEED TO COMPLETE A SURVEY TO GET IT SO...:/)

I GOT THE DOWNLOADER RECENTLY SO NOW I CAN START DOWNLOADING FILEICE PROGRAMS FOR YOU! :D

PROOF:



BUT...I'M NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU THE DOWNLOADER, FOR FREE ANYWAY. WHY? BECAUSE THERE WILL BE PEOPLE WHO WILL ABUSE THIS PROGRAM AND THE XDIGITAL TEAM MIGHT GET SUED. I WILL NOT ALLOW THAT.

SO INSTEAD, I'LL BE THE MEDIUM TO HELP YOU DOWNLOAD YOUR FILEICE PROGRAMS. BUT IF YOU WANT THE DOWNLOADER YOURSELF (YOU'LL HAVE TO COMPLETE A SURVEY FOR IT), YOU CAN CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW.


DOWNLOAD
XDIGITAL FILECE DOWNLOADER

CREDITS TO THE XDIGITAL TEAM.


DO NOT ASK ME FOR THE PASSWORD. I'LL DELETE ANY COMMENTS THAT ASK ME FOR THE PASSWORD.


IF YOU WISH ME TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE FOR YOU, GO TO HERE INSTEAD.

BASED ON THE PEOPLE'S RESPONSE, THIS PROGRAM SEEMED TO WORK AWESOME, BUT IT DIDN'T WORK WHEN I TRIED IT FOR MYSELF.

I'M GOING TO CHOOSE ONE PERSON TO GET THE DOWNLOADER FOR FREE AND HELP ME CHECK WHETHER THIS PROGRAM IS REALLY WORKING OR NOT. INSERT YOUR EMAIL IN THE COMMENTS IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS ACTIVITY.


REGARDS
HTAECSKTFIONRGFBUONT

8 comments:

  1. Hey i have it and the password but it says the path is not of a legal form what does this mean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAT? YOU GOT IT TOO? I ASKED XDIGITAL WHAT WAS THE PROBLEM BUT THEY DIDN'T REPLY. I GUESS IT'S NOT WORKING ANYMORE...:(

      BUT BEFORE I CONFIRM THAT, MAY I ASK YOU WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. I have the program and the password but dont work, its says the same the path is not of a legal, im from costa rica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get the legal form thing too, and I'm from UK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how i get the legal form

    ReplyDelete
  5. Path is not of a legal form did they patch it????

    ReplyDelete