JUST TO KEEP THE DOWNLOADS FREE: PLEASE CLICK TO VISIT

Monday, 3 December 2012

0.24$ TO GO!!! (& COUNTING)

WHILE YOU GUYS ARE LOOKING AT THIS BLOG, PLEASE CLICK THE BANNER ON TOP. IT DIRECTS YOU TO ADF.LY, GET PAID JUST BY SHARING A LINK AT YOUR WEBSITE! PLEASE SIGN UP TO ENSURE THE DOWNLOADS HERE ARE FREE AND NON-SURVEY. DON'T FORGET TO DONATE! EVERY PENNY COUNTS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT :)

OK...THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT FOR YOU GUYS TO KNOW.

I'VE BEEN WORKING ON THIS PROJECT FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW. THE REASON WHY I STARTED ALL THIS WAS BEACUSE, LIKE ALL YOU GUYS OUT THERE, I REALLY HATE SURVEYS. BUT THE PROBLEM IS, THE BEST HACKING PROGRAMS ARE GUARDED WITH SURVEYS. THE EVEN BIGGER PROBLEM IS, LEARNING HOW TO HACK IS REALLY A PAIN IN THE A**.

SO FAR, THE STUFF I POSTED UP HERE ARE REALLY JUST THE BEGINNING FOR THIS PROJECT. ALL THESE PROGRAMS ARE ACTUALLY ALREADY FREE. I JUST NEED ENOUGH PEOPLE TO VIEW THIS BLOG SO I CAN ADVANCE INTO THE NEXT STAGE OF THIS PROJECT.

NOTICED I'VE BEEN USING A LOT OF THOSE ADF.LY STUFF? I WAS GATHERING EVERY PENNY TO UNLOCK A GREAT HACKING TOOL SO THAT I CAN FINALLY POST SOME REALLY SWEET STUFF HERE.

WITH ALL YOUR HELP, I'M NOW CLOSER THAN EVER TO THE NEXT STAGE OF THE PROJECT, ONLY 0.24$ TO GO!!! NO...I DIDN'T SAY YOU HAVE TO PAY ME. AFTER ALL, THIS IS A SURVEY-FREE, PAYING-NOT-NEEDED SITE.

SO...IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME SPEED UP THE WHOLE THING, VIEW THOSE ADF.LY ADS MORE! ONLY A FEW MORE VIEWS TO GO!!!

ONE LAST THING, YOU READING THIS, YEAH, YOU!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!! :D


COUNTDOWN: 0.00$ TO GO


REGARDS
HTAECSKTFIONRGFBUONT

No comments:

Post a Comment